Starting the blog

It has been 6 months since I found out that I had diabetes type 2. The last six months have been a blur with just trying to get my hands around the problem. I call it a problem because it was a change from what I was used to. It was out of the ordinary for me. It prompted me to change my life, which in itslef is a long process.
Getting diagnosed with something like diabetes is a life changing events. What you do with the NEWS is up to you. Me, after a couple of days of not knowing what to do, have been trying to address it head on. I want to take control of this. In a way it is great because now I know that I have to take care of myself and my body or else, I get into all the complications that arise.

Comments

Popular

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Nyquil got to my diabetes