Starting the blog

It has been 6 months since I found out that I had diabetes type 2. The last six months have been a blur with just trying to get my hands around the problem. I call it a problem because it was a change from what I was used to. It was out of the ordinary for me. It prompted me to change my life, which in itslef is a long process.
Getting diagnosed with something like diabetes is a life changing events. What you do with the NEWS is up to you. Me, after a couple of days of not knowing what to do, have been trying to address it head on. I want to take control of this. In a way it is great because now I know that I have to take care of myself and my body or else, I get into all the complications that arise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyquil got to my diabetes

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Long term impact of eating Paneer