Good morning 132!!

I woke up to a morning sugar of 132. For some this is probably great and for other it is probably really bad.

For me, this was excellent after a whole week of waking up in the 150s. I have had a bad cold and a really sore throat. Did not feel really hungry but had a constatnt aching body. So I was not really eating bad stuff, but was surely not moving around either.

I am not sure what the colds have to do with higher sugars, but for a good four days, food or no food, the sugars kept thenselves in the 150's or higher, all the way till 210s. I was checking 4 times a day.

I am glad to be getting back to normal. Hopefully today was not a anaomaly and the suagrs stay in the 130s.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyquil got to my diabetes

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Long term impact of eating Paneer