Time to take a new approach to diabetes management

Seeing President Bush taking a new approach to Iraq, I took a hard look at what I need to do to get my diabetes back into control.

It has been over 10 days into the new year and I have not gone on the treadmill even once. I am still eating more than what I should. Still not testing more than once a day.

Well, I think the current actions are not working. This is not going to lead to tighter control. So I am going to be making changes. I am going to take away choices. I will make it necessary to take a walk each day. Have to test after each meal. Restart keeping track of the sugars into some format, right not I will go back to my Excel spreadsheets.

I feel more confident of my new plan of action than President Bush's.
I pray for all the American soldiers and all the people in Iraq. They all deserve better that a violent life of war. May there be peace soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyquil got to my diabetes

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Recycle blood glucose monitors