Unexplained pains disrupt exercise

I have not idea why my right heel is hurting. I wake up and it feels like I have been poked in the foot with a really sharp instrument. I am unable to put any pressure on the foot. Had the same thing yesterday morning, but still managed to get on the treadmill and walk at a small pace with the incline increased. It seemed to keep the sugars in check.
Today morning the pain was worser. I am baffled. It was bad enough to not be able to get on the treadmill. If it continues tomorrow, I will have to take out the yoga tapes and do them. Getting off exercise is a bad idea as getting back in is always harder.

Comments

SEO Expert said…
How about this quinton treadmill information? I have been searching for quinton treadmill stuffs and came across your blog. Some good post you have. Hope my search for quinton treadmill is useful to you in your search for more quinton treadmill info.

Popular posts from this blog

Nyquil got to my diabetes

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Long term impact of eating Paneer