Trying to rein in a run away fasting sugar

I am in the middle of a three week vacation and I am having lots of trouble keeping my fasting sugar numbers anywhere close to where I will to keep it.
Here is a graphical view of my fasting sugars -


The graph is coming from my own website - FightType2.com which I am very proud of.

As you can see, in the mid Nov to mid Dec time frame I had started getting fasting sugars under 120s, which was a tremendous achievement. Then came Christmas ( and family) and then came this vacation (and some more family).

I am struggling here to keep a tight leash on things, but my diet is very hard to keep in control since I am not in my own house. Exercise is pretty much non existent.

I feel frustrated, but am trying to be patient. Just another week and I will be back home. Then I can restart a life with better control and hopefully bring the numbers down again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyquil got to my diabetes

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Recycle blood glucose monitors