Still far from positive

I continue on the journey to becoming a positive person.

The last week I had more than one meltdowns, but they were lesser in number and were lasting for shorter durations.

It is weird to analyze your own negative meltdowns. It seems to start like a deep rumbling in the bowels of my mind. It starts to swell and burst up into the forefront. When it hits the surface it seems to be traveling so fast that there is no stopping it. I have tried to stifle it, but that never works and it blows out later. Best is to let it come to the surface and have it pass. I try to remove myself from the situation if I can. If not, I focus my mind to something religious. It is weird but the process of turning positive is also making more more religious. Funny how that seems to be related.

Comments

Popular

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Nyquil got to my diabetes