My experiments with the seven day mental diet

Lately I have noticed that I am becoming a ball of negative energy. My thoughts and my actions are a lot more negative than positive. I am beginning to feel like a person who is a perpetual grouch.

So I decided to take back my life from this negative well. I decided to follow the metal diet as prescribed by Emmet Fox as in -
http://www.alchemylab.com/seven_day_mental_diet.htm

I started it on Friday. The day tunred out to be excruciatingly hard. I had a humongous headache at the end of the day. Saturday morning, I ended up fighting with my wife early in the morning and that took me back deep into my negative self. So as Emmet says, I abandoned the plan.

Now I have taken a couple of days off and watched myself and my reactions. I realize that I always feel like I am getting the raw deal in every thing, which is not neccesarluy true.

Today I restart the diet again. Will keep the blog updated on how it goes.

Comments

Popular

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Nyquil got to my diabetes