Did you know that this is the Diabetes Month in the US?

I sure did not. Saw it mentioned in one of the mails I received from the blog and went out to see what it was all about.

I think I am pretty savvy and mostly aware of what is going on, but for some reason I never saw this. Must be all the glitter of the Presidential race going on around me that did not let me see :-)

Anyway, so here we are, it is the month for folks like me and most of my readers. What shall we do!!! I have decided to blog each day of this month. Yup that is a lot of stuff I need to think about and write about, but I beleive it will be a good thing.

Here is an official link to the diabetes month -
http://www.diabetes.org/communityprograms-and-localevents/americandiabetesmonth.jsp?WTLPromo=HOME_flash_102908adm

Comments

Popular

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Nyquil got to my diabetes