Free sodas at work, good or bad?

Last week I went on a customer visit. Made an intersting observation while I was on this trip.

The csutomer site only had free coffee for its employees. Where I work, I get lots of free drinks, all kinds of sodas, juices, bottled water and great Starbucks coffee.

I noticed that I actually drank lesser saoda while I was on the customer site. There was soda available through the vending machines, but that was not as easy as opening up a door and taking your pick. I realized how many soadas I do end up drinking. They are all diets, but the number is quite high. Weird, but I felt that there is a disadvatage of having all this free stuff be available.

On the flip side, since it was not easy to grab a bottle of water and drink it, my water consumption went really down. Not good as I started feeling more tired by the evening.

I am still not sure if having th free stuff is good or bad, but will watch my consumption of the diet sodas going forward.

Comments

Popular

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Nyquil got to my diabetes