Dear Diabetes - Thank You

Dear Diabetes,

Thank you for all that you have done for me.

The first few years of my life living with you I took a negative view of you and did my best to divorce you and remove you from my life. I was passive aggressive towards you and never gave you a chance to living together.

You have been a patient partner all along and have done your best on being on the point and reminding me that this relationship if a long term deal.

I am so glad that we have worked through our problems now.
You have taught me to:

  • Be thankful for what I do have every day
  • Be responsible for my health
  • Be responsible for what I eat and put into my body
  • Look at life in a positive way
  • Respond to any challenges with a attitude that I can find a way to resolve, or live with it.
  • Get Healthy
  • Smile more 
  • Help others who you create a relationship with
Hoping to have a long and fruitful relationship

Sincerely yours,
Anil 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyquil got to my diabetes

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Long term impact of eating Paneer