Achieving change with small steps ove time

It is a lesson that I seem to have to keep getting once in a while.
Sometimes I want the changes to come fast, infact really fast. I put in a lot of effort, then I get discouraged when the results are not what I would like to see and then obviously I end up quitting the stuff and basically give up.

I read somewhere that it take about 6 months for a habit to change. So the idea is to make small change into the habit or the behavior and then let it soak into the routine of life for about 6 months and then you make more smaller changes.

Sometimes I think that 6 months is a long time, but then when I think back, 6 months was march this year. It is not that long of a time.

Comments

Popular

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Nyquil got to my diabetes