Things are a little out of control and I am on vacation

Funny how you imagine life in the vacation time when you are planning for it.

I had imagined myself having time to have great diet and choose the right foods and make some since now I have to time. I had thought that I would be exercising at least an hour each day. I had imagined a active life with time outside with the kids.

So what do I really have two weeks into the vacation -
I feel more bloated and can feel a definite increase in the waist size.
I am spending much more time lazying around the house.
I am not eating better, but worser and moving lesser, so the sugars are touching new heights.

Now to wrestle the control back and take control of my mind, body, time and vacation.

Comments

Popular

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Nyquil got to my diabetes