Fivr years into my Diabetes, I feel like I am getting into Kindergarden

I cannot believe that it has been 5 years since I have been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. So many things have happened since then.
I feel like I have gone through a roller coaster of emotions and treatments. Though while I was going through them they did not seem this crazy.
I have often thought about Diabetes as being a learning exercise. After 5 years of learning the basics, I think now I am going in for the Kindergarden stage. Now some more building blocks will be put in.
I plan on reading up a lot more about the disease and maybe get involved a little bit on the science behind the suffering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nyquil got to my diabetes

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Long term impact of eating Paneer