And I thought the season of temptations was over

So this is the first Monday of the year and I come into office all sure that I have started off the year with my resolution to loose weight.

And what do I want into, a temptation island. There is leftover goodies from all people. It is hard to walk around the office without running into someone or the other offering candies etc.

So I stop to walk and sit in my room with the door closed. Then I printed something and walked over to the printer and BAM there are goodies next to the printer.

Everyone seems to be wanting to get rid of their own temptations and what better way than to offer it to the rest of the world....

I am clinging on the last threads of internal strength.

Comments

Popular

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Nyquil got to my diabetes