Men with Type2 Diabetes: Get your testosterone checked

I recently discovered that I was running low on the testosterone. This was kind of a shocker and so I started some discovery of the problem on the net. This is what I found interesting , if you are low on testosterone -
You feel lack of enrgy
You will be lethargic
Muscle development will be stunted

Now coupled with my Type 2 diagnostic, I am not sure if this and my diabetes are related or not.

Was it that I had lower T issues and this leaded to me being more lazier and led to diabetes creeping on me earlier than what I would have got it.
Was it the diabetes which is ravaging my system from the inside now leading to other complications.

Interestingly there is no clear data between your T levels and Blood Sugars. Looks like folks are beginning to look so maybe more data will emerge. I sure as heck would like to know.

So my fellow type 2 diabetics, go to the doctor and have them test your T levels. I am working on getting them higher and hope to see some better sugar control soon.
Interestingly, my fasting sugar in the morning was 95!!! I have not been down to that number in over 3 years.

I do have a smile on my face.

Comments

Popular

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Nyquil got to my diabetes