My plan to get out of these blues

It has been a really blue few months. So two weeks ago I decided to change it all. It helped that the weather in Seattle turned for the better :-)

So here is a three pronged approach -
1) Start regular exercise. This is a proven way to help you feel better. You have more energy and feel like you accomplished something good for yourself. Looking better helps you feel better. Better control on the sugars are always a nice plus.

2) Read some uplifting stuff. I told myself that I would read the Bhagwad-Gita and The Power of Positive Thinking.

3) Spend more time with family. I was beginning to divide my time into really small chunks and was ending up doing family time during work timings and work during family. I am changing this to come back to a normal schedule so that I can do justice to both.

So now with these ideas in my head, I embark on the journey to come out of the blues. I am feeling better already knowing that I have a plan.

Comments

Popular

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Nyquil got to my diabetes