Getting ready for a doctor visit

The time is approaching to go see the doc for the three month checkup. This is going to be the fourth visit for the year, which means that my diabetic anniversary is coming up. Kind of have mixed emotions about this whole year.
In some ways it went really slowly and lots of adjustments in life with the disease.
And in a lot of ways it went really fast and an year is already over.
What do I expect, I expect the A1C to be around 6.5.
What about the next year -
1) Have to reduce 10 pounds of weight.
2) Have to setup the bowflex and build some muscle.
3) Do more regular exercise.

Comments

NewsBlogger said…
Hi, I am Anil, and like to contact you!

By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about diabetes supply I have found your site.
Of course, I was looking out for diabetes supply related information and I have found your Getting ready for a doctor visit. Sorry, I have seen that isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

Popular

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Nyquil got to my diabetes