Fenugreek seeds, how to

O had an interesting chat with another fellow diabetic from India.
Seems like both of us had heard and beloieved that fenugreek, aka Methi, seeds are good for the diabetes. We were both taking it.

He talked about being advised to eat them raw with a glass of water.

My in-laws actually grind up the seeds and eat a spoonful with breakfast.

I soak my seeds overnight and eat them with the water in the morning. I used to eat them the first thing in the morning, but based on something my dad said, I now eat them with breakfast.

My experience is that the effects are there whichever method you choose.

So eat some seeds and drink lots of water. And control your diet and get some exrcise. The Methi seeds are not any miracle pill, there is none.

Comments

Popular

Fenugreek seeds helping keep sugars in check

Nyquil got to my diabetes